Friday 10 September 2010

4ESOB - Exercise 1

Exercise 1

Watch the video below and answer the questions. You may not understand each and every single word they say, but don't worry! I'm sure you're going to get the general idea.


  1. What does she want to tattoo on her body?
  2. Why does she choose her back for getting tattooed?
  3. Why is it difficult for the tattoo artist to draw on her back?
  4. Write all the adjectives expressing emotions you hear.
  5. Can you write the last sentence she says on the video?? (Optional)



Now answer a few question about yourself.

  • Would you like to be tattooed? Why? / Why not?
  • What would you choose to be drawn?

3 comments:

  1. 1. A buddha.
    2. Because she did a tattoo on the hospital at her back.
    3. Because she wants to start her tattoo over the other tattoo.
    4. Excited, scared.
    • No. Because I don’t like.
    • A chinnesse letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does she want to tattoo on her body?
    - She wants to tattoo the female of buda in her back.

    Why does she choose her back for getting tattooed?
    - She choose her back because she have a scar in the vertebral column and wants to hide.

    Why is it difficult for the tattoo artist to draw on her back?
    - Because in the back there are the vertebral column and is irregular.

    Write all the adjectives expressing emotions you hear.
    - I hear excited, happy, nervous, surprised.

    Can you write the last sentence she says on the video? (Optional)
    - I wish I will be in topples all the time.

    Would you like to be tattooed? Why? / Why not?
    - No, I don't like because I think is antinatural.

    What would you choose to be drawn?
    - If I want to tattoo at some point in my life, I will tattoo tribal or my name.

    Fernando Calvo 4 ESO B

    ReplyDelete